Last Updated: September 25th, 2023
What Information Do We Collect?
When you use our Services, we may collect, store, and process various kinds of data, including Personal Information about you. “Personal Information” refers to information about you that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, or transaction information.
Specifically, we may collect, store, or process information when you:
- Register on our Site;
- Submit a form on the Site;
- Contact us with inquiries, including via email;
- Subscribe to our newsletter or otherwise sign up to receive communications; or
- Voluntarily provide information.
Why We Collect Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To present our Services to you;
- To process transactions;
- To personalize your experience;
- To provide you with information, products or services, including customer service that you request from us;
- To administer a Site feature;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about changes to our products or Services we offer;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Services;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To improve our Services;
- To perform analytics to learn about the behavior of our Service users;
- With your permission, we may send you marketing emails about our Services, new products and other updates;
- For any other purpose with your consent;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site visitors is among the assets transferred.
How We Use Tracking Technologies
We may use certain external party tracking technology services, such as the following:
- Microsoft Advertising, through its Universal Event Tracking (UET) feature or Clarity services, may collect information subject to its Microsoft Privacy Statement: privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
- Google Analytics Advertising features such as dynamic remarketing, interest-based advertising, audience targeting, behavioral reporting, demographics and interests reporting, user segment analysis, device reporting, display advertising, and video ads reporting. For more information on how Google Analytics uses data collected through the Site, visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, visit: http://www.google.com/settings/ads and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
You can manage and control certain tracking technologies and cookies through your browser, including deleting them from your ‘browser history’ (cache) when you leave the website or changing your browser’s “Do Not Track” setting, if available.
You can opt out of certain interest-based tracking technologies by using tools provided by the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative in the US, and the Canadian Digital Advertising Alliance in Canada. If you live in the United States or Canada, you can visit Ad Choices (US) or Your Ad Choices (Canada) to find a convenient place to opt out of interest-based advertising with participating entities for each region.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- With affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- With affiliates if you opt-in to receiving communications from affiliates;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To enforce any agreement, including any applicable terms of service;
- To establish or exercise our right to defend against legal claims;
- To law enforcement and other government authorities such as legislatures, courts, agencies and litigants if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of governmental authorities; (b) comply with legal process; (c) respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) protect the security or integrity of the Services’ information systems; and/or (e) exercise or protect our rights, privacy, safety or those of affiliates, clients, you or others; and
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Ludia Consulting or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the promotional email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Unsubscribe or Opt-Out. All users and/or visitors to our Services have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party website, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
“Do Not Track” Requests
“Do Not Track” is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable “Do Not Track” by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser. Our Site currently does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
When you make a payment, we treat your personal information in accordance with the practices set forth herein. You will be taken to the website of one of our third-party service providers. The service provider will either collect or have access to your first and last name, zip code, postal address, email address, donation amount, billing information, and payment card information.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
To protect your Personal Information, we take commercially reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your information to our Platform thus is done entirely at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites and Social Media
Our Site may contain links to other sites, including those of third parties or partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices other websites use. By accessing other third party websites or applications through our Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use our Site.
Our Site is hosted and operated in the United States (“US”). By using this Site, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to the US. If you are accessing our Site from outside the US, please be advised that US law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
European Union Visitors
For our customers residing in the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have additional rights relating to your personal information.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are an individual located in the EEA, United Kingdom, or Switzerland, our legal basis for processing your personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which it is collected. However, we will normally collect or process personal information from you only where:
- We have your consent to do so; or
- We need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver services).
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to process Personal Information from you or may need the Personal Information to protect your vital interest or those of another person. If we rely on your consent to process the Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time in writing or as otherwise permitted. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Data
Individuals residing in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland have certain rights to access and control their personal data. These rights include:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For a full list of rights, please visit www.eugdpr.org.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Services or on or through any of its features/register on the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 without verifiable parental consent, please contact us at suppo[email protected].
Review and Correction of Your Information
Ludia Consulting 4909 SW Elm Lane, Portland, OR 97221